The GNX-6 is a highly configurable, feature rich, mobile asset tracking device designed to service a wide variety of market and industry requirements. The GNX-6 is an ideal solution for Mobile Resource Management, vehicle tracking and many other location-aware applications and services.
The GNX-6 incorporates leading edge, quality components for superior reliability including high performance internal cellular and GPS antennas and an auto-calibrating 3-axis accelerometer for monitoring and reporting of rapid acceleration, deceleration, harsh cornering and other events.
- Packet data and SMS-based messaging
- CANBUS/J1708/1939 support (accessory cables required)
- Low energy Bluetooth
- Ultra high performance internal cellular and GPS antennas
- High sensitivity auto calibrating 3-axis accelerometer for motion, hard breaking/acceleration, and impact detection
- Low power sleep modes
- Full Garmin FMI native support
- 1-Wire support for driver ID & temperature sensors (x4)
- Over-the-air configuration and firmware management.