The PacificTrack PT30 is an electronic Logging Device(ELD) that can be used to implemented the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration(FMCSA) hours Of Service(HOS) requirements.
The PT30 ELD hardware is an advanced GPS tracking unit, optimized to provide a highly reliable and feature-rich solution at an attractive cost.
It offers a more accurate tracking experience and superior tracking and data management functionality. With the Pacific Track PT30 users get more connections, more protocols, value and features.
The PacificTrack PT30 includes 4 major functional blocks:
- A GPS receiver
- A CAN transceiver
- Memory Storage
- A Bluetoth Low Energy(BLE) transceiver
- Interfaces J1939, J1708 and OBD-II (CAN)
- Built-in GPS
- Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
- Built-in flash memory (1 month of data storage)
- Intelligent odometer management
- Small shape factor polycarbonate enclosure with high quality molded cable
- OTA firmware updates (including bulk updates) through the web backend
- Program control for real-time trackin
- Shock Detection
- Signal Interference Detection.