DCT Syrus 3G is a GPS Mobile Assets locator or for telematic solutions in Fleet Management with high speed data transfer in 3G / UMTS / HSPA + networks. The real-time monitoring of the Syrus 3G is done within a GPS Location Service via Web where you can have all the diagnoses, reports and events generated by the device 24 hours a day.
Water Resistant mounted in a polycarbonate housing with IP65 sealing (it has anti sabotage function), ideal for tracking assets or fleets operating in adverse weather conditions, also integrates a backup battery that has a range of up to 10 days. For the Control of Driving of the asset or vehicle that has installed the GPS locator Syrus 3G, it will have the following reports:
- movement reports
- Crash detection reports
- aggressive driving reports
- reports of driving behavior and sabotage reports of the system.
To connect different peripherals with the DCT tracker Syrus 3G has the following interfaces:
- 4 digital inputs with voltage from 0V to 32V (1 input reserved for ignition)
- 2 digital outputs with open collector
- 1 analog input
- 2-way audio and 1-Wire interface (for Driver Identification with iButton).
- Syrus 3G facilitates its installation in any type of mobile asset or vehicle by having high-sensitivity internal GPS / GSM antennas